Climate of Luxor, Egypt Average Weather
- Luxor, egypt, 25°40'N, 32°42'E, 99 m (325 ft)
- Luxor has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Luxor is close to the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.3 degrees Celsius (75.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1 mm (0 in).
- If Luxor were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: