| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in April is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water accrues during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: