| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in August is very, very hot at 31.8 °C (89.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water falls during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: