| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in June is very, very hot at 32.2 °C (89.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is laid down during an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: