| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in March is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is discharged across an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: