| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in May is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is dropped across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: