| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in November is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is deposited during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: