| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in October is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of fluid descends across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: