| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Luxor in September is very hot at 29.7 °C (85.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dumped across an average of 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Luxor September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Luxor, Egypt
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Luxor: